Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thirsty Thursday..... Oh how I miss those days........

Remove Formatting from selection Good morning from Wisconsin. It is yet again, another FOGGY, groggy, rainy day in the Northern State. School is out for 2 weeks and I am scuba excited!! Now to focus on work and partying it up in Alabama. Ha Ha. Today, I am going to buy my first laptop! I know, right.. welcome to the real world Brandi! How have I not had a laptop yet?? But I am excited!, that I can actually afford to buy one! So we figured out last night that it is 10 hours to drive from here to Kentucky. HOLY MOLY. I thought it was only about 6-7 at the most. So not sure I want to do that, and drive through Crummy Chicago unless I drive in the middle of the night with less traffic. Scary! And I am pleased to hear that JB will also be accompanying herself to HSV next weekend! Yay!! Now we just need Lala, Kels, and KT.. so I am going to need y'all to get on this! haha. JK.. I know y'all have your lives to take care of. Jenn and I are having our cook night tonight, so If you read this and have any yummy ideas, send em my way! Ok, I am going to go to work now, talk to ya soon.. *muah*

2 comments:

  1. I have actually considered flying down this weekend! But my parents are in Fla for so I would feel bad. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's weird. This will be the first time i've been in HSV in 3 months!! :)

    Party time!

    ReplyDelete