Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long day today

Today has been a very long day. I have two test and a final tomorrow so wish me luck! Went and got my hair fixed tonight. It took her two different times to get MOST of the red out. Not entirely sure what happened, but I am do know for sure, I will not be going to her again. I do not like looking like a firecrotch, as I called myself. Cooked a great dinner for the boys tonight. I am really trying to get into cooking, so hopefully I will get more creative as the weeks pass. I am looking so forward to coming home next week. I hope to get around to seeing everyone and spending enough time with my family so they don't get angry with me. Cant wait to see my nephew, he has gotten so big since I last saw him, which was when he was born. Not too much to tell tonight, just about to go to bed and rest my body for the big day tomorrow. GOODNIGHT TO ALL...... *kisses*

1 comment: