Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A dreary, dreary day

SO, Monday the weather was just beautiful and gorgeous! I think I smiled all day long that day. Today, FOG , rain and coldness.. I do not understand why God is taunting me with this. LET IT BE SUNNY! makes the whole day just so much better. So I got a perfect grade on my Psych test today. Pretty stoked about that! I have my last Econ Class tonight and hopefully I do well on my final. *crossed fingers*. I have started curling my hair with a curling iron and I am really liking it! It makes me feel a little more dressed up even when I am not. IF you stayed in your lounge clothes everyday, all day you would TOTALLY know what I am talking about here. Makes you feel just blah and yucky when its everyday. My mother is going to start working with us and the callcenter since she sits at home everyday, so I get to teach and train her when I come into town next week. I am excited for her, since maybe this will give her something important to do, and make some easy money. I cant wait to come home and see everybody. I am trying to make all these plans, but thats probably not a great idea. I just get so excited, I feel like my entire week has to be completely filled!! I have not worked out today because its my long school day so I don't feel great about that right now. I have gotten myself in such a habit at the gym, that if I dont go or I skip a day, I actually feel bad and lousy! Never have I been dedicated enough to feel that way, so that's a good thing that I get that way. It is slowly becoming more of a lifestyle than a hobby. Speaking of hobbies, I still have not been able to find something that I can really say I enjoy and want to make a hobby. I have gotten suggestions, but nothing has fell into place. Hmmm.... Well not really much else to say, gotta keep studying.. Talk to ya soon! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment