Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's beena a while...


Hello fellow bloggers, it has been a couple of weeks since I have blogged, not really much to talk about...and being very busy. We recently got a new addition to our household. His name is Kolt and he is a silver Weinheimer. He is a handful and a half to keep up with. I don't see how mothers with multiple children do it and still maintain a job... whew!! raise my hands up to them! I recently took a trip back home and it was Wonderful to see everyone and to have people to do stuff with!! Met some new friends who are amazingly talented and so much fun to be around!! I cant wait to come back home to hang out with them again! It was an interesting visit back home. Some unexpected things developed which kind of threw me left field... It was great, but unexpected. I got to see my niece and nephews which was really nice! My parents are getting a divorce and my mom will pretty much be homeless.. She is living in my grandmothers old house that she had turned into a thrift shop. So sad, because my mom always relied on my dad for support, so she has nothing for herself to fall back on.. thats why i will never rely solely on a "man" to keep my stable. You have to learn to fend for yourself and to be able to support yourself, as she is finding out the hard way. It saddens me even though I know it is for the best. My mother has not had a "happy life" for as long as I can remember. She never gets to go out, she has minimal friends, she doesnt know what a date is, and she has never had someone to just make her happy. I love my dad, but .... In a positive note, this terrible situation just motivates me even more to get my degree, get a great job, and to do the best I can to set up a good financial situation for myself. .... -b

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mom. Sounds like a tough situation. But you are right, we have to be able to take care of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete