Sunday, March 7, 2010

First day of warmth and sunshine

Today, March 6th, was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine beaming through. This winter has definitely given me the blues. Thank god Spring is here! Went to the driving range today to start practicing for a league I am going to be in this summer. I need a lot of work, but hopefully I can practice now that the weather is starting to cooperate. Looked at another puppy that I liked, but getting Kael to agree with me is still an ongoing issue. He was a miniature pincher/chihuahua mix but totally took the pincher side. SO CUTE. We shall see what happens with that. Stay tuned. Getting to come home in a week and I am more than ready.

2 comments:

  1. Oh a Golf league?!? That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i just have to get good! Frustration kicks into overdrive when it comes to Golf. Got to break that habit~

    ReplyDelete