Monday, February 21, 2011

Date ideas: The ABC's Game..

OK, so in my research to try and find cute ideas to do for Derek on Valentine's day, I ran across this fun game called the ABC's. How it worked, and you can tweet this to fit realistically in your relationship, but the two of you come up with cute, everyday adventures to go and do on a date, starting with A and so forth. Example would be....

Arrange a picnic for two,  
Build a love fort,  
Climb a tree to see who can reach the top, and so forth.

The idea is to be spontaneous, fun and creative, and I am sort of border line retarded when it comes to being creative, so this is a challenge for me, but I really think it would be something fun and entertaining for you and your significant other to do. So, what would be some of your suggestions that you could think of to do? You can make this as extreme as possible, or as sweet as can be. You make it to fit your relationship's personality!


Share your ideas!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name's Anna. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I grow up in the south and moved to Cali after graduating from college in Alabama. I'd love if you'd top by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete